- (July 2021) Our work on approximate coded matrix multiplication with Ateet Devulapalli, Viveck Cadambe, and Flavio Calmon was presented at the ISIT 2021.
- (July 2021) The Edu+ML research was featured on the Harvard SEAS website. Read more here.
- (June 2021) We now have an amazing intern, Michael Wu on the Edu+ML team, who also runs a start-up for a social donation app!
- (May 2021) My research on ML for more diversity in STEM education with Flavio Calmon (Harvard), Nilanjana Dasgupta (UMass Amherst), and Muriel Medard (MIT) won the 2021 Harvard Data Science Initiative Postdoctoral Research Fund!
- (Mar 2021) I gave a talk at SIAM CSE 21 on ‘Coding Theory Meets High-Performance Computing –3D Coded SUMMA and More’.